Forum

Notifications
Clear all

A woman who was harassed and harassed in a clubhouse.

kafa88
Topic starter
(@kafa88)
Eminent Member

The 'rape culture' of liberals - How 'woke' influencers are openly asking to  target 'Sanghi' women

In November, Bhavini received a screen recording from her friends in a titled clubhouse room that mentions her underwear The live audio app lets users start a virtual room or join a room where other people are talking.

Apply for slotxo wallet xo slots, easy to break, good to break, increasing your chances of making more profits. which is considered a pattern online betting games Popular that has been developed into the online world, the xo web slot is good with the highlight of how to play

in these records Men are auctioning off female body parts. including hers But Bhavini, who lives in India and was renamed to protect her identity, is not surprised.A 33-year-old policy researcher said: "Men have been harassing me on the app for months.

make different rooms Use my name at least once a week and call me something worse. This is the price you pay for being a singer,” said the 33-year-old policy researcher.She is one of at least four women from most Hindus in India.

It was offered to participate in a mock auction at the clubhouse that day for approximately two hours. More than 200 users watched it at one point, according to eyewitnesses.

The Clubhouse told the BBC that that day The Club has suspended the account of the person who created the room and warned, suspended or permanently deleted other related accounts.

Women say Hindu nationalist trolls on the app have been targeting them for months. brand them traitors because they used to criticize Prime Minister Narendra Modi of India and his Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)

Share: