Advise an agency for marketing.

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
luiskok
Topic starter
(@luiskok)
Trusted Member

Hi all. The fact that I opened my own business and there have invested a lot of money, but the profits and do not get. What would you advise me on marketing? Can I do my own advertising? I look forward to your comments.

4 Replies
emuel09
(@emuel09)
Trusted Member

This is an excellent and timely topic of discussion. I can only tell you one thing. If you know marketing, of course you do it yourself. But if you don't have any experience in it, then you risk just wasting your time. It's best to turn to professionals from the Internet Marketing Agency. I work with this agency for several years and their quality is very satisfied. They do everything on time and the prices for their services are acceptable.

sarahpoll
(@sarahpoll)
Trusted Member

Thank you very much for your service. It's very difficult to promote any product or service on the Internet without modern advertising. So I will learn how to delegate.

Rdonoorar
(@rdonoorar)
Estimable Member

Email marketing is alive today if you use it correctly. Regularly clean your list of invalid, fake, unwanted emails and check your email delivery. The process of checking email delivery involves the use of special tools. The article https://www.growbots.com/blog/how-to-test-email-deliverability-and-verify-email-addresses/ has a summary of delivery capability, verification, and email addresses.

HarryJohnson
(@harryjohnson)
Reputable Member

Oh, running a business is a challenge indeed, and I can tell you that when I just started getting into this field, dealing with documents was the hardest part. Well, eventually, I managed to discover https://magazines2day.com/what-a-liability-waiver-form-can-be-used-for/ , and it helped me get rid of a few problems. So I think you can try looking for such useful articles on the internet as well.

Share: