Football Australia to investigate abuse allegations by Matildas players

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@geemong)
Reputable Member

Football Australia to investigate abuse allegations by Matildas players

Former Australian women's football players have alleged a culture of sexual harassment within the sport.

Each slotxo game has different graphics. It is said that these beautiful visual styles can attract up to 150,000 gamblers per day.

Ex-Matildas striker Lisa de Vanna, 36, told a newspaper she had been subjected to predatory behaviour and propositions from teammates when she was a teenager.

Football Australia said it was not previously aware of the allegations.

But the governing body said it would set up an independent investigation into any formal complaints by Ms De Vanna and other players.

"Australian football takes a zero-tolerance approach to any conduct which breaches the standards and values expected of people involved in the game," it said in a statement.

Australia and New Zealand will host the 2023 Women's World Cup, after Football Australia successfully bid for it last year.

Football Australia has administered the women's game in Australia since 2005.

4 Replies
(@harrypoint)
Eminent Member

I play on bets only in those betting companies, which are proven and with good ratings. I found a lot of interesting information on this site www.mightytips.com. They describe all kinds of sports, bonuses and promotions, have a lot of different rules and strategies, there is no unnecessary water on this site. When you know all this information, the possibility of winning increases.

Tnfk
(@tnfk)
Eminent Member

In which bookmaker can I get a bonus when registering?

Dosl
(@dosl)

If you want to know in which bookmaker you can get a bonus when registering, then follow this link https://so.1xbet.com/ and register at this bookmaker. There you can get a bonus with which you can win a good amount of money on sports betting, so follow the link above, register with a bookmaker, get a bonus and bet on sports.Goodbye

(@danielbrian)
Eminent Member

Hi to all! Finding a reliable bookmaker can be difficult, but I have found one that I would like to share with you. I recommend visiting this link https://allbets.tv/ph/sports-betting-bonuses/bet365/3300-welcome-bonus/ . The platform offers a wide selection of bookmakers, and if you are a first-time user, they provide attractive bonuses. I believe you will find this site attractive. Hope this helps with your query!

Share: