Notifications
Clear all

Where can I download videos for free?

5 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
Topic starter
(@hellonwood40)

A video can be a great way to learn or just to be entertained. With the popularity of online videos, it can be easy to find what you are looking for. But where can you go to find free videos that you can download? There are a number of different sites that allow you to find and download free videos like Socialdownloadmanager.

You can use any of these sites to find a video you want and download it directly to your computer.

The Top Sites

1) YouTube – This is the number one site for free videos. You can find just about anything on YouTube, but keep in mind that many videos will only be available for a short time before they will be taken offline. There are also many videos that have been muted or blocked due to copyright restrictions. You can find everything from funny home videos, to news clips, music videos, and much more.

2) Break – This site is the number one place for entertainment clips, jokes, parodies, blooper reels, TV show clips and other humorous videos. They also have a very large assortment of music videos, movie clips, trailers, live performances and more.

3) Vimeo – Vimeo is known for its high quality videos rather than quantity. Their home page features some of the most popular featured videos on the site, but you can search for any video you want using their search box. They do support downloads, but they must be purchased or rented.

4 Replies
(@braylenvan)
Eminent Member

there is strong competition between these online movies providing companies and they are also charging low prices. Along with that they are informing about something new called 123 movies as a promotional activity. I hope people will get good quality.

(@braylenvan)
Eminent Member

Technology has taken or covered each and every bit of what is needed in this modern era such as downloading free movies. I am happy that mangakakalot have played their part in making sure that everything goes well. People are also loving it.

(@tonysmit)
Reputable Member

Is it possible to learn foreign languages using videos or films? I'm trying to start learning languages, but I don't really like the standard learning programs.

(@georgewilson)
Reputable Member

Now there are many more opportunities for learning languages, and it is not necessary to study only with a tutor to achieve results. As for me, I prefer the Lingopie platform. Moreover, in addition to films and TV shows, I can now also learn the language with the help of songs, for example, by the maneskin band. This is the Italian that I like it and which I'm trying to learn it on my own now.

Share: